Mulier Care NURSING AGENCY
Mulier Care is a bespoke agency placing exceptional general and specialist nurses and carers, often at short notice. We work with leading healthcare providers across South East England.
We have a reputation for recruiting highly skilled individuals who are committed to making a difference to people’s lives.
We reflect on what the pillars of nursing really mean for exceptional nursing care, the 6 C’s which are:
- Care: is treating clients well, in a respectful, non-judgemental way. Client dignity and beliefs should be considered first and clients should feel that they can trust the nurse/carer to deliver safe care of a high standard.
- Compassion: By definition,it is the emotion that is more involved than the simple empathy that one feels in response to the suffering of others and that motivates a desire to help. Nursing, whatever your speciality, involves so much more compassion.
- Competence: Nurses and Carers require a constant updating of knowledge and skills to keep up to date with the latest practices. It is important particularly for Agency Nurses and Midwives as well as Carers to know the limits of their practice and only undertake work in which they feel competent and confident. At Mulier Care, our interview process includes a written assessment of Clinical Skills which gives an insight into competence. Our compliance requirements are reviewed periodically to ensure that the people we employ meet the required standards. This means that once registered they will need to regularly send in updated documents, undertake appraisals and collect references for work in a particular area. All this is done to ensure the highest standard of care for clients.
- Communication: Good communication is vital in the caring profession and is key to maintaining caring relationships. In our multi-cultural society communication with clients should be sensitive, clear and in a language that they understand. Most importantly conveying the message, with sensitivity and compassion will be understood in any language.
- Courage: To be brave enough to do what is right and having the mental strength to confront fear or difficulty. Nurses/carers must remember accountability for actions or omissions and the a duty of care to clients.
- Commitment: Nurses and carers should continually strive to provide the best possible guidance and care for clients and commitment to maintaining personal and professional studies and update training.
At Mulier Care, we offer a range of outstanding benefits to attract the best professionals with the passion and expertise to put exceptional nursing care first.
Our pay rates reflect the outstanding quality of our nurses and our high expectations of their service.
- Highly flexible shifts to suit
- Telephone support within core hours
- Opportunities with top UK healthcare providers
- Excellent pay rates
- Easy registration process
Benefit from excellent pay
We believe in rewarding our highly skilled nurses and carers with excellent rates of pay that reflect their expertise and dedication. It enables us to maintain the quality of care that has given us our reputation as one of the leading nursing recruitment agencies in the UK.
Enjoy flexibility & personal support
We provide the work you want, when and where you want it. We can offer an extensive range of temporary work with flexible shift patterns as well as permanent contract opportunities. Our experienced team takes the time to understand your work needs, so we can match you with the right nursing or carer jobs. What’s more, they’ll provide you with dedicated personal service and support from registration to the end of every shift.
To enquire about our recruitment, please check compliance procedure or contact our Registered Manager, Linda Dwamena, on 0208 320 1169.