Compliance in the UK healthcare system has never been more important and is vital that all training, qualifications and inoculations, where necessary, are up to date and completed before you start work with Mulier Care.
The compliance system ensures that nursing and care staff can only be selected for work once they have each completed a detailed registration process. All relevant, employment, training, DBS checks and references are confirmed by the agency, and the staff work record is checked again for each assignment. Without this validation the candidate is unable to work for Mulier Care.
We adhere to stringent compliance rules. Each of our nurses goes through rigorous compliance screening prior to placement. This process includes a face to face interview during which all relevant documentation is verified by the Registered Manager who is also head of the compliance team.
For Nurses who are unable to meet with us in our Mulier Care office, we will arrange for the Registered Manager to meet you near to your work or home at flexible times. Our compliance team will help you to ensure your documentation is not only in order but also up to date.
Employment History & References
- Up-to-date CV (any gaps to be explained).
- Referee details from your two most recent placements covering a minimum of three years.
Verification of Identify & Right to Work
- Copy of your Passport (including a copy of the front and back cover).
- Proof of your current address
- 2 passport sized photographs.
- Proof of National Insurance Number (NI Card/P45/P60/payslip).
- Police Check from where you have been residing (translated into English and dated in the last three months) if you have arrived in the UK in the last six months.
- Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure dated within the last year.
- Certificate for practical Basic/Immediate/Advanced Life Support training completed in the last year (last four years for ALS)
- Certificate for practical Manual Handling training completed in the last year.
And the following online modules:
- Health & Safety
- Moving & Handling
- First Response Basic Life Support
- Protection of Vulnerable Persons
- Mental Capacity Act Protection of Vulnerable Adults Level 3
- Safeguarding Children Level 3
- Handling Complaints
- Caldicott Protocols / Information Governance
- Fitness to Practice
- Infection Control
- Exposure Prone Procedures
- Spillages of Body Fluids
- Harassment & Bullying
- Management of Violence & Aggression
- Conflict Resolution
- Drugs, Alcohol & Substance Misuse
- Sharps First Aid Awareness
- Lone Working & Home Visits
- Understanding Risk Assessments
- Accidents & Incidents (RIDDOR)
- Fire & Emergency
All nurses and Carers are interviewed face to face by either our onsite management staff or an interview by phone with Registered Manager. We require the candidate to submit original certificates to our office for verification.
Occupational Health Screening
We recognize that this information is personal and highly confidential to you as an individual; we have for this reason contracted with Healthier Business who carry out all occupational health checks and provide advice on our behalf. They will undertake all the necessary checks and verifications and will make recommendations where necessary. Healthier Business will issue us with a “Fitness for work “certificate on your behalf once they are satisfied you meet the requirements laid down by the Department of Health
- Copy of your certificate of incorporation (if applicable).
- Copy of your indemnity insurance certificate (if you have this cover).
Once all of this is completed we are able to put your cv forward to a number of our clients.
To hear more about how we can help you call us today on 02083201169, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.